COMET/ COMET INSTAGRAM GODZILLA GIVEAWAY
INSTAGRAM COMMENT OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: COMET / COMET Instagram Godzilla Giveaway
Company: CometTV, LLC (also referred to as “COMET”)
Company Address: CometTV, 184 Lake Front Drive, Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Contest Area: The forty-eight (48) contiguous United States.
Prize Provider(s): Company and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios, Inc.
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18) Entrants must have an Instagram account.
Contest Period: September 20, 2018 to October 4, 2018
Entries Due: 11:59 PM ET on September 29, 2018
Entry is limited to three (3) entries per account (per week).
Hashtag to Enter: #OHMYGODZILLA
Drawing Date: October 4, 201
Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date:Twenty-Five (25)
Total Number of Winners: Twenty-Five (25)
Prize(s) and Value(s): One (1) Funko Brand Godzilla Figure (Doll). Prize Value is $21.95
Company’s Instagram Account: COMETTV
Company’s Instagram Website: https://www.instagram.com/CometTV
Company’s Website: https://www.comettv.com
Company’s Website Terms and Conditions: https://www.comettv.com/terms-and-conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of valid and correct entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
- To enter, follow the Company’s Instagram Account during the Contest Period with Entrant’s Instagram Account by clicking the “Follow” button.
- Then, post a public comment (i.e. not protected) that includes the Hashtag to Enter in response to the Company’s contest-related post on the Company’s Instagram Account Website.
- There is no charge to sign up for Instagram. Entries submitted via this method will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account the entry is submitted from at the time of entry. For this entry method, the “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the Instagram account by the online service provider. The account holder’s profile must be public in order for Entry to be considered. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on Each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among valid and correct entries received.
- To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area. Residents and Citizens of the European Union are not eligible to enter or win this Contest.
- Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Company (collectively, the “Company Entities”), Sponsors, Prize Providers, contest software providers, social media platforms, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible.The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Contest Terms and Conditions
- Company is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.All entries, including any required submission, received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries, including any required submission, become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Company cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.Company is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
- Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose.Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Company, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
- Each winner will be notified by email.Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Company at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within five (5) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints). Each winner must provide a government issued picture identification to claim his/her prize. The Company reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) days, then the winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, which shall be determined in the same manner as the disqualified winner.If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of Company.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Company.Company has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
- The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- The Company Entities, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest.By entering, entrants agree to release the Company Entities, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
- Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Company and on Company’s Website.For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Company at Company’s Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
- Company has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules.All decisions by Company shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Company reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Company reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Company’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond Company’s control.
- Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with Company nor this contest.This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.